Demand and Supply Planner
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora South East Asia is a high growth division of the leading global beauty retailer, Sephora. Our teams run omni-channel retail businesses in Singapore, Thailand, Australia and Malaysia, franchise operations in India & Indonesia and we run e-commerce only businesses (the first in the world globally for Sephora!) in The Philippines, Hong Kong and New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people! With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented people who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our customers' experience.
Sephora Australia is currently looking for a Demand and Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain team.
Reporting to the Demand Planning and Distribution Manager, the Demand and Supply Planner will ensure that appropriate stock levels are maintained across our retail network so that our clients always have access to the products they’re after.
With a focus on on-shelf availability, warehouse fill rate, inventory levels and inventory depreciation, the successful candidate will:
- Use available data to create accurate sales forecasts and purchasing needs documentation
- Partner with our merchandising team to allocate stock for new product or brand launches across our network
- In conjunction with our procurement team ensure purchase orders are placed in a timely manner
- Assess supplier performance and adjust forecast models as required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a demand and supply role, preferably within a retail or multi-brand environment
- Strong BI, reporting and quantitative analysis skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to deliver projects to schedule
- Experience in SAP is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in business, operations management or supply chain is preferable
If you are an experienced Demand and Supply Planner and are interested in using your skills in a fast paced retail environment, please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the relevant links below.