Inventory Controller Lead - VIC
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora South East Asia is a high growth division of Sephora. Our teams run omni-channel retail businesses in Singapore, Thailand, Australia and Malaysia, franchise operations in India & Indonesia and we run e-commerce only businesses (the first in the world globally for Sephora!) in The Philippines, Hong Kong and New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people! With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented people who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our customers'experience.
Sephora Australia is currently looking for an Inventory Controller (IC) Lead to lead our inventory control function for our growing network of stores in Victoria.
Reporting to the Logistics and Inventory Manager, the IC Lead will partner with store based Inventory Controllers to ensure that our product inventory is accurately tracked and maintained. The IC Lead will play an important role in ensuring our inbound and outbound stock requirements are kept up-to-date across in SAP and the 3PL WMS.
As the first point of contact for inventory related matters for the district, the IC Lead will partner with our Store and District Managers, our Supply Chain and Category teams to ensure that inventory control best practice is implemented and maintained across the network.
The IC Lead will also be responsible for:
- Establishing and managing yearly cycle counts and stocktake procedures
- Producing regular reporting on stock level and stock movements
- Leading store stock returns
- Supporting new our store openings
The IC Lead’s home base will be Melbourne Central but a significant portion of the IC Lead’s time will be spent travelling and supporting our stores across the Victorian network, so access to your own vehicle will be an advantage. Interstate travelling will also be required to support our expanding national retail network.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar supply chain or logistics position, preferably within the retail, e-commerce, FMCG or medical industries
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to outcomes in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in SAP is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualification in business, operations management or supply chain is preferable
If you are interested in using your inventory management skills in a fast paced retail environment, please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the relevant links below.