Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia. We aim to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora South East Asia is a high growth division of Sephora. Our teams run omni-channel retail businesses in Singapore, Thailand, Australia and Malaysia, franchise operations in India & Indonesia and we run ecommerce only businesses (the first in the world globally for Sephora!) in The Philippines, Hong Kong and New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market leading digital capability, and our exceptional people! With ambitious growth plans we are always looking for talented people who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our customers'experience.
In preparation for the launch of our first store in Auckland, we are looking for a passionate and organised Category Coordinator to join our team in Auckland on an initial 6 month full-time role.
At Sephora, our Category team oversee the planning and selection of the products and brands we sell both in-store and through our eCommerce business. To support to the team, we are looking for an administration superstar to manage our brand database and ensure our brands are on-boarded to the Sephora system.
The Category Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Owning the vendor setup process
- Updating product and price information in our database
- Supporting the team with monthly brand and sales reporting
- Partnering with our supply chain team to ensure required stock is ordered and delivered within agreed timeframes
- Supporting the team with contract related tasks
To be successful in the role, you will meet the following criteria:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar administrative role with a focus on database administration
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and can comfortably create reports and templates in Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Multitasker who can work on multiple projects at once
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to deliver outcomes in a fast paced, high pressure environment
If you are an experienced and passionate administration professional who is looking for the opportunity to join our new Sephora New Zealand team, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the relevant links below.