Beauty Studio Artist
- Work alongside a fun and professional team
- Be surrounded by your passions
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities on offer
Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capability, and our exceptional people!
About the role
As a Beauty Studio Artist for Sephora, your main aim is to provide an elevated shopping experience to our clients. Whether they’re looking to make the switch from pencil to pomade and want to know how to apply it or they’re looking for a full glam look including lashes, you’ll be there to give them that service by teaching, inspiring and playing – together.
Your key duties
- Deliver a high level of customer service to a diverse body of customers including educating them and sharing tips, tricks, and techniques
- Completing customer transactions on the till accurately and efficiently
- Monitoring product levels and replenish stock when needed
- Ensuring customers are informed about and enrolled in our Beauty Pass Programme
Skills and experience that you’ll apply
- Beauty Artistry application experience in a multi-serving retail environment
- Ability to work at a fast pace where resilience is key!
- Proven sales success including meeting/exceeding KPI benchmarks and an ability to link up, cross-sell and close sales.
- Passion and pride in customer service with a keen desire to make a positive difference during interactions with your clients
- Agility to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise supporting the wider team where appropriate
- A commitment to working a seven-day rotating shift roster including weekends, before and after store hours and evenings
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the chance to attend our amazing training programs, receive hefty store discounts and get your hands on some unreal products!
The application process
Prime up your CV, highlight your work experience, click the link below and apply now!