- Lead a large team and develop your career
- Work in the most loved beauty community
- Full-time, Permanent role
Sephora Oceania is a division of LVMH- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton and our aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world. We opened our first store in December 2014 and now operate 20 stores including two flagships in Australia and one in New Zealand. Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capability, and our exceptional people!
About the role
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the Client Service, People development, Merchandising and Operational functions of your store to deliver on KPI’s and maximize profitability whilst adhering to the Sephora DNA and concepts, further to this, you’ll champion Sephora’s broader vision, objectives, and policies. As a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader you’ve mastered balancing commercial needs with people needs. You’ll set the expectation for unsurpassed customer service and can demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit through your proactive approach to work and take initiative to constantly improve the performance of the store, the experience of your team and the clients.
Your key duties
- Develop strategies to grow the business via leveraging the client loyalty program, events, product knowledge and services
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly sales results and communicate to the relevant teams and stakeholders
- Train, coach, delegate and motivate Assistant Store Managers and Supervisors to develop their leadership and business skills
- Maintain optimum store staffing levels to deliver an exceptional client experience whilst adhering to budgetary goals
- Utilize time and planning tools effectively to ensure that business and operational results are achieved
- Ensure that a coaching culture is present in-store, where everyone receives timely acknowledgment for their successes and feedback on areas of opportunity
Skills and experience that you'll apply
- A passion for people and a drive to take your team on their career journey by creating and fostering a positive working environment
- Customer Satisfaction is in your DNA and at the heart of your decision-making process
- Solid commercial acumen including effective budgetary experience
- Courage to have tough conversations and hold your team to account
- Effective time management, problem-solving and communication skills
- Systems savvy – you’re comfortable navigating your way around different technology
- Highly organized with good planning and strong troubleshooting skills
- A commitment to working a seven-day rotating shift roster including weekends, before and after store hours and evenings
What’s in it for you?
You’ll get the opportunity to make your mark within the most loved beauty community! Not only this but you’ll also get the chance to attend our amazing training programs, receive hefty store discounts, travel to various stores in the region and get your hands on some unreal products!
The application process
This is a unique opportunity to lead a sizeable team and drive great results within the most loved beauty community! Sephora ANZ will give you the stage and the tools so apply now and see where it can lead you!